■ 책 소개
A four-level grammar course for use on its own or as a companion text alongside other coursebooks. Grammar and Beyond Essentials Level 2 Student's Book with Online Workbook teaches grammar in a real-world context that students can apply outside the classroom. Clear grammar presentation and practice helps learners understand the form, meaning, and usage of each grammar point. Students study and practice correcting the most common mistakes in the Avoid Common Mistakes sections. QR codes give easy access to audio at point of use. Each Student's Book comes with access to an Online Workbook, which provides self-grading practice and assessment.
■ Key Features
1) Clear presentation and practice guide learners to understand the form, meaning, and usage of each grammar point.
2) Easy-to-read charts and engaging activities allow teachers to cover a broad range of learner outcomes
3) Avoid Common Mistakes helps students to identify and correct their most commonly made errors to develop self-editing skills and improve their speaking and writing.
4) QR codes throughout the book give easy access to audio at point of use in class or for review.
5) Online Workbook provides an opportunity for additional practice and for students to assess their mastery of the grammar points.
6) Quiz Your English app is a fun way to practice, improve, and test your English. Compete against a friend (or let the app find a player for you from learners all over the world) to answer questions accurately and quickly to move up in the rankings.
교재 자료 정보
|등록된 자료가 없습니다.|
검색결과 : 0종 시리즈 구성정보가 없습니다.